ORIGINAL RESEARCH–ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION: Alcohol Consumption and Male Erectile Dysfunction: An Unfounded Reputation for Risk?
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1386–1394, May 2009
How to Cite
Chew, K.-K., Bremner, A., Stuckey, B., Earle, C. and Jamrozik, K. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH–ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION: Alcohol Consumption and Male Erectile Dysfunction: An Unfounded Reputation for Risk?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1386–1394. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01115.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!