Treatment of Nonparaphilic Hypersexuality in Men with a Long-Acting Analog of Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 1151–1164, April 2009
How to Cite
Safarinejad, M. R. (2009), Treatment of Nonparaphilic Hypersexuality in Men with a Long-Acting Analog of Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1151–1164. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01119.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!