Testosterone Therapy in Women with Gynecological and Sexual Disorders: A Triumph of Clinical Endocrinology from 1938 to 2008
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 334–351, February 2009
How to Cite
Traish, A. M., Feeley, R. J. and Guay, A. T. (2009), Testosterone Therapy in Women with Gynecological and Sexual Disorders: A Triumph of Clinical Endocrinology from 1938 to 2008. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 334–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01121.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!