Combination of Doxazosin and Sildenafil Exerts an Additive Relaxing Effect Compared with Each Compound Alone on Human Cavernosal and Prostatic Tissue
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 836–847, March 2009
How to Cite
Oger, S., Behr-Roussel, D., Gorny, D., Lecoz, O., Lebret, T., Denoux, Y., Faix, A., Leriche, A., Wayman, C., Alexandre, L. and Giuliano, F. (2009), Combination of Doxazosin and Sildenafil Exerts an Additive Relaxing Effect Compared with Each Compound Alone on Human Cavernosal and Prostatic Tissue. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 836–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01138.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!