“Just Relax”: Physicians' Experiences with Women Who Are Difficult or Impossible to Examine Gynecologically
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 791–799, March 2009
How to Cite
Huber, J. D., Pukall, C. F., Boyer, S. C., Reissing, E. D. and Chamberlain, S. M. (2009), “Just Relax”: Physicians' Experiences with Women Who Are Difficult or Impossible to Examine Gynecologically. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 791–799. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01139.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!