The Influence of Testosterone Combined with a PDE5-inhibitor on Cognitive, Affective, and Physiological Sexual Functioning in Women Suffering from Sexual Dysfunction
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 777–790, March 2009
How to Cite
Van Der Made, F., Bloemers, J., Yassem, W. E., Kleiverda, G., Everaerd, W., Van Ham, D., Olivier, B., Koppeschaar, H. and Tuiten, A. (2009), The Influence of Testosterone Combined with a PDE5-inhibitor on Cognitive, Affective, and Physiological Sexual Functioning in Women Suffering from Sexual Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 777–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01142.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!