Correlation of Degree of Penile Curvature between Patient Estimates and Objective Measures among Men with Peyronie's Disease
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 862–865, March 2009
How to Cite
Bacal, V., Rumohr, J., Sturm, R., Lipshultz, L. I., Schumacher, M. and Grober, E. D. (2009), Correlation of Degree of Penile Curvature between Patient Estimates and Objective Measures among Men with Peyronie's Disease. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 862–865. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01158.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!