Androgens and Erectile Function: A Case for Early Androgen Use in Postprostatectomy Hypogonadal Men
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2008 American Urological Association Foundation Summer Research Conference on Sexual Medicine, August 2008, Linthicum, Maryland, USA
Volume 6, Issue S3, pages 234–238, March 2009
How to Cite
Khera, M. (2009), Androgens and Erectile Function: A Case for Early Androgen Use in Postprostatectomy Hypogonadal Men. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 234–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01159.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!