ORIGINAL RESEARCH–MEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: Self-Reported Sexual Difficulties and Their Association with Depression and Other Factors among Gay Men Attending High HIV-Caseload General Practices in Australia
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1378–1385, May 2009
How to Cite
Mao, L., Newman, C. E., Kidd, M. R., Saltman, D. C., Rogers, G. D. and Kippax, S. C. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH–MEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: Self-Reported Sexual Difficulties and Their Association with Depression and Other Factors among Gay Men Attending High HIV-Caseload General Practices in Australia. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1378–1385. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01160.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!