Resolution of Recurrent Ischemic Priapism after Celiac Plexus Block: Case Report Evidence for its Neurogenic Origin?
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2009
© 2008 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 886–889, March 2009
How to Cite
Burnett, A. L. and Santiago, C. S. (2009), Resolution of Recurrent Ischemic Priapism after Celiac Plexus Block: Case Report Evidence for its Neurogenic Origin?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 886–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01163.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!