Reversal of Voltage-Dependent Erectile Responses in the Zucker Obese-Diabetic Rat by Rosuvastatin-Altered RhoA/Rho-kinase Signaling
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2008 American Urological Association Foundation Summer Research Conference on Sexual Medicine, August 2008, Linthicum, Maryland, USA
Volume 6, Issue S3, pages 269–278, March 2009
How to Cite
Wingard, C. J., Moukdar, F., Prasad, R. Y., Cathey, B. L. and Wilkinson, L. (2009), Reversal of Voltage-Dependent Erectile Responses in the Zucker Obese-Diabetic Rat by Rosuvastatin-Altered RhoA/Rho-kinase Signaling. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 269–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01184.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!