The Role of Opiorphins (Endogenous Neutral Endopeptidase Inhibitors) in Urogenital Smooth Muscle Biology
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2008 American Urological Association Foundation Summer Research Conference on Sexual Medicine, August 2008, Linthicum, Maryland, USA
Volume 6, Issue S3, pages 286–291, March 2009
How to Cite
Davies, K. P. (2009), The Role of Opiorphins (Endogenous Neutral Endopeptidase Inhibitors) in Urogenital Smooth Muscle Biology. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 286–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01186.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!