ORIGINAL RESEARCH–BASIC SCIENCE: Cavernous Neurotomy in the Rat is Associated with the Onset of an Overt Condition of Hypogonadism
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1270–1283, May 2009
How to Cite
Vignozzi, L., Filippi, S., Morelli, A., Marini, M., Chavalmane, A., Fibbi, B., Silvestrini, E., Mancina, R., Carini, M., Vannelli, G. B., Forti, G. and Maggi, M. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH–BASIC SCIENCE: Cavernous Neurotomy in the Rat is Associated with the Onset of an Overt Condition of Hypogonadism. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1270–1283. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2008.01208.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!