These authors contributed equally to this study.
IN-1130, a Novel Transforming Growth Factor-β Type I Receptor Kinase (Activin Receptor-like Kinase 5) Inhibitor, Promotes Regression of Fibrotic Plaque and Corrects Penile Curvature in a Rat Model of Peyronie's Disease
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1284–1296, May 2009
How to Cite
Ryu, J.-K., Piao, S., Shin, H.-Y., Choi, M. J., Zhang, L. W., Jin, H.-R., Kim, W. J., Han, J.-Y., Hong, S. S., Park, S. H., Lee, S.-J., Kim, I.-H., Lee, C. R., Kim, D.-K., Mamura, M., Kim, S.-J. and Suh, J.-K. (2009), IN-1130, a Novel Transforming Growth Factor-β Type I Receptor Kinase (Activin Receptor-like Kinase 5) Inhibitor, Promotes Regression of Fibrotic Plaque and Corrects Penile Curvature in a Rat Model of Peyronie's Disease. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1284–1296. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01216.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!