The Clitoral Photoplethysmograph: A New Way of Assessing Genital Arousal in Women
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1678–1687, June 2009
How to Cite
Gerritsen, J., Van Der Made, F., Bloemers, J., Van Ham, D., Kleiverda, G., Everaerd, W., Olivier, B., Levin, R. and Tuiten, A. (2009), The Clitoral Photoplethysmograph: A New Way of Assessing Genital Arousal in Women. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1678–1687. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01228.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!