Malleable Implant Substitution for the Management of Penile Prosthesis Pump Erosion: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1474–1478, May 2009
How to Cite
Köhler, T. S., Modder, J. K., Dupree, J. M., Bush, N. C. and McVary, K. T. (2009), Malleable Implant Substitution for the Management of Penile Prosthesis Pump Erosion: A Pilot Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1474–1478. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01236.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!