ORIGINAL RESEARCH—OUTCOMES ASSESSMENT: Developing and Validating a Taiwan Version of the Female Sexual Function Index for Pregnant Women
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1609–1616, June 2009
How to Cite
Chang, S.-R., Chang, T.-C., Chen, K.-H. and Lin, H.-H. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—OUTCOMES ASSESSMENT: Developing and Validating a Taiwan Version of the Female Sexual Function Index for Pregnant Women. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1609–1616. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01247.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!