ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PSYCHOLOGY: Depression Resulting from Olfactory Dysfunction is Associated with Reduced Sexual Appetite—A Cross-Sectional Cohort Study
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1924–1929, July 2009
How to Cite
Gudziol, V., Wolff-Stephan, S., Aschenbrenner, K., Joraschky, P. and Hummel, T. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PSYCHOLOGY: Depression Resulting from Olfactory Dysfunction is Associated with Reduced Sexual Appetite—A Cross-Sectional Cohort Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1924–1929. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01266.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!