Ji-Kan Ryu and Lu Wei Zhang contributed equally to this study.
Derangements in Endothelial Cell-to-Cell Junctions Involved in the Pathogenesis of Hypercholesterolemia-Induced Erectile Dysfunction
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1893–1907, July 2009
How to Cite
Ryu, J.-K., Zhang, L. W., Jin, H.-R., Piao, S., Choi, M. J., Tuvshintur, B., Tumurbaatar, M., Shin, S. H., Han, J.-Y., Kim, W. J. and Suh, J.-K. (2009), Derangements in Endothelial Cell-to-Cell Junctions Involved in the Pathogenesis of Hypercholesterolemia-Induced Erectile Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1893–1907. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01275.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!