FK506 and Rapamycin Neuroprotect Erection and Involve Different Immunophilins in a Rat Model of Cavernous Nerve Injury
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1914–1923, July 2009
How to Cite
Lagoda, G., Sezen, S. F. and Burnett, A. L. (2009), FK506 and Rapamycin Neuroprotect Erection and Involve Different Immunophilins in a Rat Model of Cavernous Nerve Injury. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1914–1923. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01293.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!