ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PAIN: A Prospective Study of Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy: Pain and Psychosexual Outcomes in Provoked Vestibulodynia
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1955–1968, July 2009
How to Cite
Goldfinger, C., Pukall, C. F., Gentilcore-Saulnier, E., McLean, L. and Chamberlain, S. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PAIN: A Prospective Study of Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy: Pain and Psychosexual Outcomes in Provoked Vestibulodynia. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 1955–1968. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01304.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!