Correlation between Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) and Sexual Function in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Impact of Treatment of LUTS on Sexual Function
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2299–2304, August 2009
How to Cite
Jung, J. H., Jae, S. U., Kam, S. C. and Hyun, J. S. (2009), Correlation between Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) and Sexual Function in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Impact of Treatment of LUTS on Sexual Function. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2299–2304. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01324.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!