Effects of Components of Metabolic Syndrome on Sexual Function in Korean BPH/LUTS Patients
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2292–2298, August 2009
How to Cite
Lee, S. H., Kim, J. C., Lee, J.-Y., Kim, J. H., Oh, C. Y., Lee, S. W., Yoo, S. J. and Chung, B. H. (2009), Effects of Components of Metabolic Syndrome on Sexual Function in Korean BPH/LUTS Patients. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2292–2298. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01325.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!