Sexual Function is Related to Body Image Perception in Women with Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2286–2291, August 2009
How to Cite
Lowenstein, L., Gamble, T., Deniseiko Sanses, T. V., Van Raalte, H., Carberry, C., Jakus, S., Kambiss, S., McAchran, S., Pham, T., Aschkenazi, S., Hoskey, K. and Kenton, K. (2009), Sexual Function is Related to Body Image Perception in Women with Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2286–2291. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01329.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!