Increased Cavernosal Relaxations in Sickle Cell Mice Priapism are Associated with Alterations in the NO-cGMP Signaling Pathway
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2187–2196, August 2009
How to Cite
Claudino, M. A., Franco-Penteado, C. F., Corat, M. A. F., Gimenes, A. P., Passos, L. A. C., Antunes, E. and Costa, F. F. (2009), Increased Cavernosal Relaxations in Sickle Cell Mice Priapism are Associated with Alterations in the NO-cGMP Signaling Pathway. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2187–2196. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01337.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!