Monica L. Andersen and TAF Alvarenga equally contributed to this study.
Paradoxical Sleep Deprivation Influences Sexual Behavior in Female Rats
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2162–2172, August 2009
How to Cite
Andersen, M. L., Alvarenga, T. A.F., Guindalini, C., Perry, J. C., Silva, A., Zager, A. and Tufik, S. (2009), Paradoxical Sleep Deprivation Influences Sexual Behavior in Female Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2162–2172. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01339.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!