Nicholas L. Angeloni and Christopher W. Bond have contributed equally to the manuscript.
The Role of Hedgehog-Interacting Protein in Maintaining Cavernous Nerve Integrity and Adult Penile Morphology
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 2480–2493, September 2009
How to Cite
Angeloni, N. L., Bond, C. W., Monsivais, D., Tang, Y. and Podlasek, C. A. (2009), The Role of Hedgehog-Interacting Protein in Maintaining Cavernous Nerve Integrity and Adult Penile Morphology. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2480–2493. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01349.x
Grant Sponsor: National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Grant number DK068507 and DK079184.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!