Subjectively Measured Ejaculation Latency Time and Its Association with Different Sexual Activities while Controlling for Age and Relationship Length
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 2568–2578, September 2009
How to Cite
Jern, P., Santtila, P., Johansson, A., Varjonen, M., Witting, K., Von Der Pahlen, B. and Sandnabba, K. (2009), Subjectively Measured Ejaculation Latency Time and Its Association with Different Sexual Activities while Controlling for Age and Relationship Length. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2568–2578. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01360.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!