Botulinum Toxin Type A—A Novel Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia? Results from a Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double Blinded Study
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 2523–2537, September 2009
How to Cite
Petersen, C. D., Giraldi, A., Lundvall, L. and Kristensen, E. (2009), Botulinum Toxin Type A—A Novel Treatment for Provoked Vestibulodynia? Results from a Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double Blinded Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2523–2537. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01378.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!