Sexual Function Improvement Following Surgery for Stress Incontinence: The Relevance of Coital Incontinence
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 3208–3213, November 2009
How to Cite
Bekker, M., Beck, J., Putter, H., Venema, P., à Nijeholt, A. L., Pelger, R. and Elzevier, H. (2009), Sexual Function Improvement Following Surgery for Stress Incontinence: The Relevance of Coital Incontinence. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 3208–3213. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01395.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!