Brooke Berry was Analytical Study Director at Q-Pharm Pty Ltd for the acquisition, analysis, and interpretation of pharmacokinetic data. Manuscript preparation and review was undertaken personally, with some financial assistance from sponsor, Advanced Medical Institute Pty Ltd.
Comparison of Pharmacokinetics of Vardenafil Administered Using an Ultrasonic Nebulizer for Inhalation vs. a Single 10-mg Oral Tablet
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
How to Cite
Berry, B., Altman, P., Rowe, J. and Vaisman, J. (2009), Comparison of Pharmacokinetics of Vardenafil Administered Using an Ultrasonic Nebulizer for Inhalation vs. a Single 10-mg Oral Tablet. Journal of Sexual Medicine. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01403.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!