Financial support: National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia Grant numbers 219279, 465145.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PSYCHOLOGY: The Relationship between Self-Reported Sexual Satisfaction and General Well-Being in Women
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 2690–2697, October 2009
How to Cite
Davison, S. L., Bell, R. J., LaChina, M., Holden, S. L. and Davis, S. R. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PSYCHOLOGY: The Relationship between Self-Reported Sexual Satisfaction and General Well-Being in Women. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2690–2697. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01406.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!