Timing of Dose Relative to Sexual Intercourse Attempt in Previous Sildenafil Citrate Users Treated with Tadalafil: A Geographical Comparison from a Single Arm, Open-Label Study
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 2836–2850, October 2009
How to Cite
Rubio-Aurioles, E., Glina, S., Abdo, C. H.N., Hernandez-Serrano, R., Rampazzo, C., Sotomayor, M., West, T. M., Gallagher, G. L. and Lenero, E. (2009), Timing of Dose Relative to Sexual Intercourse Attempt in Previous Sildenafil Citrate Users Treated with Tadalafil: A Geographical Comparison from a Single Arm, Open-Label Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2836–2850. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01413.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!