Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD): Case Report of Long-Term Symptomatic Management with Electroconvulsive Therapy
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 2901–2909, October 2009
How to Cite
Korda, J. B., Pfaus, J. G., Kellner, C. H. and Goldstein, I. (2009), Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD): Case Report of Long-Term Symptomatic Management with Electroconvulsive Therapy. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2901–2909. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01421.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!