Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD): Case Report of Long-Term Symptomatic Management with Electroconvulsive Therapy
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 2901–2909, October 2009
How to Cite
Korda, J. B., Pfaus, J. G., Kellner, C. H. and Goldstein, I. (2009), Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD): Case Report of Long-Term Symptomatic Management with Electroconvulsive Therapy. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2901–2909. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01421.x
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!