ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: Impaired Sexual Function in Patients with Borderline Personality Disorder is Determined by History of Sexual Abuse
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 3356–3363, December 2009
How to Cite
Schulte-Herbrüggen, O., Ahlers, C. J., Kronsbein, J.-M., Rüter, A., Bahri, S., Vater, A. and Roepke, S. (2009), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: Impaired Sexual Function in Patients with Borderline Personality Disorder is Determined by History of Sexual Abuse. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 3356–3363. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01422.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!