Continuing Medical Education: 2009 Update on Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitor Therapy Part 2: Updates on Optimal Utilization for Sexual Concerns and Rare Toxicities in This Class (CME)
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 2352–2364, September 2009
How to Cite
Shindel, A. W. (2009), Continuing Medical Education: 2009 Update on Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitor Therapy Part 2: Updates on Optimal Utilization for Sexual Concerns and Rare Toxicities in This Class (CME). Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2352–2364. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01447.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!