Hai-Rong Jin and Woo Jean Kim contributed equally to this study.
Functional and Morphologic Characterizations of the Diabetic Mouse Corpus Cavernosum: Comparison of a Multiple Low-Dose and a Single High-Dose Streptozotocin Protocols
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 3289–3304, December 2009
How to Cite
Jin, H.-R., Kim, W. J., Song, J. S., Choi, M. J., Piao, S., Shin, S. H., Tumurbaatar, M., Tuvshintur, B., Nam, M.-S., Ryu, J.-K. and Suh, J.-K. (2009), Functional and Morphologic Characterizations of the Diabetic Mouse Corpus Cavernosum: Comparison of a Multiple Low-Dose and a Single High-Dose Streptozotocin Protocols. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 3289–3304. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01464.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!