S. Filippi and L. Vignozzi equally contributed.
Testosterone Partially Ameliorates Metabolic Profile and Erectile Responsiveness to PDE5 Inhibitors in an Animal Model of Male Metabolic Syndrome
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 3274–3288, December 2009
How to Cite
Filippi, S., Vignozzi, L., Morelli, A., Chavalmane, A. K., Sarchielli, E., Fibbi, B., Saad, F., Sandner, P., Ruggiano, P., Vannelli, G. B., Mannucci, E. and Maggi, M. (2009), Testosterone Partially Ameliorates Metabolic Profile and Erectile Responsiveness to PDE5 Inhibitors in an Animal Model of Male Metabolic Syndrome. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 3274–3288. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01467.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!