ORIGINAL RESEARCH—WOMEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH
Vaginal Orgasm Is Associated with Vaginal (Not Clitoral) Sex Education, Focusing Mental Attention on Vaginal Sensations, Intercourse Duration, and a Preference for a Longer Penis
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 2774–2781, August 2010
How to Cite
Brody, S. and Weiss, P. (2010), Vaginal Orgasm Is Associated with Vaginal (Not Clitoral) Sex Education, Focusing Mental Attention on Vaginal Sensations, Intercourse Duration, and a Preference for a Longer Penis. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 2774–2781. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01469.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!