Participation of Endogenous Opioids in the Inhibition of the Spinal Generator for Ejaculation in Rats
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 3045–3055, November 2009
How to Cite
Carro-Juárez, M. and Rodríguez-Manzo, G. (2009), Participation of Endogenous Opioids in the Inhibition of the Spinal Generator for Ejaculation in Rats. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 3045–3055. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01470.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!