Surgical Techniques: Topographic Relation of Mid-urethral Sling for Stress Incontinence to Critical Female Genital Structures
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 2954–2957, November 2009
How to Cite
Lowenstein, L. (2009), Surgical Techniques: Topographic Relation of Mid-urethral Sling for Stress Incontinence to Critical Female Genital Structures. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6: 2954–2957. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01533.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!