Role of Adenosine Signaling in Penile Erection and Erectile Disorders
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 3553–3564, November 2010
How to Cite
Phatarpekar, P. V., Wen, J. and Xia, Y. (2010), Role of Adenosine Signaling in Penile Erection and Erectile Disorders. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 3553–3564. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01555.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!