ORIGINAL RESEARCH—MEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: Orgasmic Dysfunction After Open Radical Prostatectomy: Clinical Correlates and Prognostic Factors
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 1216–1223, March 2010
How to Cite
Dubbelman, Y., Wildhagen, M., Schröder, F., Bangma, C. and Dohle, G. (2010), ORIGINAL RESEARCH—MEN'S SEXUAL HEALTH: Orgasmic Dysfunction After Open Radical Prostatectomy: Clinical Correlates and Prognostic Factors. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 1216–1223. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01567.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!