High-flow Priapism Due to a Malignant Glomus Tumor (Glomangiosarcoma) of the Corpus Cavernosum
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 3518–3522, December 2011
How to Cite
Masson-Lecomte, A., Rocher, L., Ferlicot, S., Benoît, G. and Droupy, S. (2011), High-flow Priapism Due to a Malignant Glomus Tumor (Glomangiosarcoma) of the Corpus Cavernosum. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 3518–3522. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01577.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!