Feasability of a Novel Audio-Video Sexual Stimulation System: An Adjunct to the Use of Penile Duplex Doppler Ultrasonography for the Investigation of Erectile Dysfunction
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 3979–3983, December 2010
How to Cite
Kuo, Y.-C., Liu, S.-P., Chen, J.-H., Chang, H.-C., Tsai, V. F.S. and Hsieh, J.-T. (2010), Feasability of a Novel Audio-Video Sexual Stimulation System: An Adjunct to the Use of Penile Duplex Doppler Ultrasonography for the Investigation of Erectile Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 3979–3983. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01583.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!