ORIGINAL RESEARCH—PEYRONIE'S DISEASE
A Cross-Sectional Study for the Analysis of Clinical, Sexual and Laboratory Conditions Associated to Peyronie's Disease
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 4pt1, pages 1529–1537, April 2010
How to Cite
Rhoden, E. L., Riedner, C. E., Fuchs, S., Ribeiro, E. P. and Halmenschlager, G. (2010), A Cross-Sectional Study for the Analysis of Clinical, Sexual and Laboratory Conditions Associated to Peyronie's Disease. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 1529–1537. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01584.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
Vol. 7, Issue 6, 2296, Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!