Diabetes Exacerbates the Functional Deficiency of NO/cGMP Pathway Associated with Erectile Dysfunction in Human Corpus Cavernosum and Penile Arteries
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 2pt1, pages 758–768, February 2010
How to Cite
Angulo, J., González-Corrochano, R., Cuevas, P., Fernández, A., Fuente, J. M. L., Rolo, F., Allona, A. and Sáenz de Tejada, I. (2010), Diabetes Exacerbates the Functional Deficiency of NO/cGMP Pathway Associated with Erectile Dysfunction in Human Corpus Cavernosum and Penile Arteries. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 758–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01587.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!