Monica L. Andersen and Camila Guindalini equally contributed to this study.
Association Analysis of Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase G894T Gene Polymorphism and Erectile Dysfunction Complaints in a Population-Based Survey
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 1229–1236, March 2010
How to Cite
Andersen, M. L., Guindalini, C., Santos-Silva, R., Bittencourt, L. R. A. and Tufik, S. (2010), Association Analysis of Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase G894T Gene Polymorphism and Erectile Dysfunction Complaints in a Population-Based Survey. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 1229–1236. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01606.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!