Authors affirm that no funding agreement limits their ability fairly to complete and publish their research/study, and all had full control of primary data.
Preoperative Clinical and Diagnostic Characteristics of Patients Who Require Delayed IPP after Primary Peyronies Repair
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 1262–1268, March 2010
How to Cite
Alphs, H. H., Navai, N., Köhler, T. S. and McVary, K. T. (2010), Preoperative Clinical and Diagnostic Characteristics of Patients Who Require Delayed IPP after Primary Peyronies Repair. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7: 1262–1268. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01649.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!